Smarter Chatbots and Virtual Agents for your Contact Centre
The Bot Customer Experience
Conversational AI, Virtual Assistance and the use of bots are on the rise today. The terminology can be confusing and so it is important to understand the differences in order to determine what is best for your customers. Understanding how customers interact with your business and their preferences for engagement are a must.
Businesses are looking for ways to deliver a better conversational approach to meet their customer’s needs in this day of fast-paced communication and right-now resolution. Many businesses are increasingly looking to incorporate sophisticated bot communications, which is why VoiceFoundry offers a full suite of services that leverage the power of Amazon solutions like Amazon Connect, Lex, Polly and more in order to deliver a complete experience.
Why exactly are chatbots so important and how do they work?
Sophisticated bot solutions allow businesses to offer a more relevant and personalised experience, driving up retention while lowering costs to the business. Bots connect customers with the information they need quickly or route them to the best skilled agent for their enquiry.
- Offer immediate response, no waiting on hold
- Deliver more accurate information, driving up first call resolution
- Create personalised and relevant interactions
- Give customers choice in how to communicate based on their preferences
- Ability to scale to meet massive influx of communications
- Lower operational costs, reducing live agent expense
- Enable cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, increasing revenue
- Drive customer loyalty and retention
- Increased agent knowledge, resulting in delivery of best response for the customer
- Create a better agent experience, empowering them with information to better serve the customer
- Improve overall efficiency and productivity of each agent
Amazon Web Services Supported