Managed Services for AWS
At VoiceFoundry, we know that no two journeys are the same and companies often need different options to support a contact centre solution. However, we have found across many customer engagements that there are also many similarities that exist that can be leveraged to deliver an even more amazing customer experience.
We have taken these challenges and similarities and built our methodology around them in order to deliver a complete managed service offering, with different service levels to meet your needs.
Our support portal and knowledgebase are available 24/7 to answer questions and raise any problems you may be experiencing.
Need a support login? Contact your Customer Success Manager.
You may also contact support team by calling 1300293208
Managed Services to Fit Your Needs
Our Managed Services are specifically focused on Amazon Connect with service levels tailored based upon client need. Each offering is designed to support an existing team or functional group that currently provides support for contact center infrastructure. Our delivery practices ensure the best development, implementation and ongoing support for your Amazon Connect contact center solutions are managed and supported for the long term.
Review and analyze a system baseline
- Conduct a review of the existing solution architecture and setup
- Fully understand the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Outline success criteria
- Define key system dependencies
Centrally manage your entire solution
- View real-time application performance
- Application performance reporting
- Deploy ongoing upgrades and software enhancements
- Manage secure moves, adds, and changes to user profiles
Design and deploy
- New application design, configuration and deployment services
- Deploy like for like AWS Connect instance
- Support integration with existing systems and other AWS products (Lamada)
- Continual application optimisation services
- Data-driven application analysis and recommendations
- Value checkpoints and assessment against KPIs
Reporting and analytics
- Visibility into total customer experience across Connect services
- Multi-Channel analytics
- KPI analysis for overall performance and delivery models
- Proactive notification of customer experience issues
- Standard event and customer-centric performance reporting
Support and administration
- Tier 1 support for all AWS related services and applications
- Offering onsite or remote assistance based on criticalness of issues
- Technical support 24x7x365
- Collaborate with in-house helpdesk to speed resolution